lundi 23 septembre 2013

Pictures

A few of my last projects


Bamboo french terry triflods.  Can be snappied to contain messes..





One size pocket diaper
A surprise colour combo for a client, from my favorite one size pattern, Sprout Snap


X-Large overnight trainer

Then I got a special order for a a custom trainer. Believe it or not, this is a modified Fattycakes diaper trainer...  I love the result of the modifications to the pattern.  ( btw I am a licensed seamstress for the Fattycakes pattern)


Squishy bamboo velour inner


with super absorbant soaker


2 commentaires:

  1. I was curious if you ever considered changing the structure of
    your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people
    could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text
    for only having 1 or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?


    my web site detox diet

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I totally agree for the layout of this post, not my best at all...

      Supprimer